Re-registration process has started for all those who have enrolled in July 2021 or before
Students who have registered for distance MBA, diploma, PGDM, diploma, professional diploma or MSC should opt for online re-register process for Semester 2/3/4…whichever is applicable.
- Students who don’t want to incur late fee, the last date for re-registration is January 31, 2022.
- Students opting for re-registration after January 31, 2022 will have to pay a late fee of Rs 1,000.
- Link for registration is as follows: https://ngasce.secure.force.com/nmLogin_New?type=reregistration
Students can change their ‘specialization’ stream by paying the applicable fees of Rs 2,000.
Students who have not submitted their assignments or not appeared for the exam in July 2021 cycle can still re-register for next semester.
Please note that there is no refund policy. Students are not entitled to any refund once they are registered for the program..
- Interested students need to fill the online form and duly make the online payment.
- Students are required to take a print out form and submit the form to Edumine’s local office.
- Edumine’s address is shared on this website’s contact section or click here.
- In case of any doubt or queries, students can feel free to call us on: +91 9987988489
- We’d like to humbly request all the students to mention their “Student Number or SAP ID” in all their communications.