- Go to https://studentzone-ngasce.nmims.edu/studentportal/authenticate from your web browser. Students can use any web browser including Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox but they are requested to preferably use Google Chrome.
- Once the login screen appears on the mobile or desktop screen, insert your credentials – user name & password.
- NMIMS student zone credentials are mailed to you by the university.
- Please note that the user name or student number is also printed on your ID card that you will be receiving along with your study material.
- In case if you haven’t received the password via mail, please click on ‘forget password.’
- As soon as you click on forget password, either you’ll be receiving new password or a link to create a new password on your official mail id.
- To log in to NMIMS student portal zone via mobile, please download NMIMS Distance Education App from Google & Apple store.
- Link for App for IOS phone – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/ngasce/id1386634999
- Link for App for Android phone – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ngasce.jforce
- Although students can also use web browsers in their mobiles to directly login into their student zone, it is still highly recommended to use the mobile application.
Why use NMIMS Student Portal?
NMIMS student portal is a one stop destination for keeping a tab and track on all things that are important for your distance learning courses. Below we’ve enlisted these important things
- Keeping track of all your lectures
- Posting your queries
- Connecting with facilities
- Receiving notification directly from university
- Syncing lecture schedule with your mobile calendar for timely reminder
- Lecture recording compatibility