Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (In partnership with Stukent)
Professional Diploma in Wealth Management
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by AIU
- H.S.C plus preferably 2 years of work experience
- S.S.C plus 3 years of Diploma recognised by AICTE and preferably 2 years of work experience
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Full fee payment
Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 2: Semester Wise Fee payment (in INR)
to be paid before the first Semester Admission Processing Fee : 1,200/-
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
to be paid before the second Semester
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Mahindra Bank.