PGDBM ( Business Management )
PGDBM (Banking and Finance Management)
PGDBM (Financial Management)
PGDBM (Human Resource Management)
PGDBM (Information Technology and Systems Management)
PGDBM (International Trade Management)
PGDBM (Marketing Management)
PGDBM (Operations Management)
PGDBM (Retail Management)
PGDBM (Supply Chain Management)
- The two-year program aims to provide students with an overview of a business framework and the functionality of various business models
- Encourages students to employ strategic thinking tactics to improve organisational core competencies
- Focuses on modules such as marketing, information technology, economics, business laws, organisational behaviour, etc
- Provides practical application of management principles through a case study methodology
- Offers the ability to analyse business strategies and models
- Offers inroads into understanding how to manage any business at a fundamental level and optimise its value and functioning
- Understand various business economic frameworks
- Master concepts to broaden and deepen the fundamental knowledge and business thinking models
- Combine management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance for solving business problems
- Get the proficiency to analyse business data, understand insights and showcase diagnostic problem-solving skills in order to support management decision-making
- Implement and coordinate organizational activities through effective leadership and team skills
- Assess the impact of global competitive environments to formulate effective business strategies to manage them.
Eligibility & Program Fee
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or an equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from any recognised University or equivalent degree recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with less than 50% marks at Graduation level and a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
Option 1 : Full Fee Payment (in INR)
Option 2 : Annual payment (in INR)
Option 3: Semester-wise fee payment (in INR)
- An initial amount of Rs. 5,000/- from the program fee will be collected at the time of registration.
- The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- In addition, Students need to pay an examination fee of Rs 600/- per subject.
- Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
- EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra Bank. Students Profile