Successful completion of assignments help NMIMS distance & executive MBA students in securing good grades & marks. To help students in timely completion of the assignment, this post sheds light on important points with regards to JUNE 2021 EXAMS.
NMIMS ASSIGNMENTS – JUNE 2021 EXAMS Details
- New students enrolled in January 2021 batch must start working on the assignments at the earliest.
- To access assignment question papers, please visit NMIMS distance education’s official website: https://distance.nmims.edu/. Once you’re in the website, please log in to your student zone account and head to Exam – Assignment section.
- The last date for assignment submission is May 29, 2021 before 23:59 PM IST.
- However, students must try to submit their assignments before 17:59 PM IST. This is because there would be no technical assistance after the above mentioned time.
- Students need to verify that the assignments are indeed for June 2021 exams only.
- To check NMIMS Assignments Guidelines, click here.
- It must be noted that students won’t be able to check and submit their assignments through the mobile app.
- All those who have submitted assignment for April 2021 Resit Exam Cycle, those will be permitted to submit assignment for June 2021 exams only after the declaration of April 2021 results.
- Please check ‘view previous submission’ section to check the assignment status for assignments submitted in April 2021 Resit Exam cycle.
- Students with previous semester pending subject/s or have not submitted assignments in April will be allowed to check the June 2021 assignment question papers.
- It must be duly noted that the assignment submission is free only for two exam sessions. Thereafter students will have to pay INR 500 per paper.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Students previous assignment marks will be carried forward in case they are unable to submit their assignments on time.
- Students can certainly use eBooks or recorded Lectures to work on assignments if they haven’t yet received the hard copy of the study material.